Interviewing For A Job
Sample questions employers ask
- What would you do if ...? (Imagined situations that test a person’s knowledge of the job).
- In what type of position are you most interested?
- Why do you think you would like to work for our company?
- What jobs have you held, how were they obtained, and why did you leave?
- What do you know about our company?
- What are your ideas on salary?
- Why do you think you would like this particular type of job?
- Can you get recommendations from previous employers?
- What interests you about our product or service?
- Are you looking for a permanent or temporary job?
- How long do you expect to work?
- Are you willing to go where the company sends you?
- What are your own special abilities?
- What kind of work interests you?
- Have you ever had your driver’s license revoked?
- Why should we hire you for this job rather than anyone else?